PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING POLICY
ACCORDING TO ART. 13-14 OF THE GDPR
(GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION) 2016/679
The undersigned Company announces that for the management of the existing commercial relations with you in place, it is owning your « Personal » data pursuant to and for the purposes of the Code regarding the protection of personal data (Legislative Decree 196/2003) and subsequent amendments and of the EU Regulation 2016/679 (« GDPR »).
And therefore informs you that:
- CONTACTS OF THE HOLDER
The Data Controller personal data is NSI S.R.L. in the person of the pro tempore legal representative, with registered office in Brescia, Via Vittorio Emanuele II,1 who can be contacted by post at this same address or by email on the email address [email protected], or by PEC at the PEC address nsisocietasrluni[email protected] or by phone on the number +39 335 360404.
- PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
Your personal data are being processed:
without your expressed consent (art. 24 letters. a), b), c) Privacy Code and article. 6 letter b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
– to conclude the contracts for the services of the Data Controller;
– to fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual, and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships with you;
– to fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation, or by an order of the Authority (such as in the field of anti-money laundering);
– to exercise the rights of the owner, for example, the right to defend in court;
- PROCESSING METHOD
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation, and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic processing.
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2. A) and 2. B):
- to previously authorized employees, collaborators, and agents of the Data Controller
- system administrators;
- to third-party companies or other subjects (for example, credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc..) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external managers of the treatment.
- companies operating in the transportation sector;
Data communication Without the need for expressed consent (pursuant to Article 24 letter a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 letter b) and c) GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2. A) to Supervisory Bodies (such as IVASS), Judicial Authorities, to insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to those subjects to whom the communication is required by law for the accomplishment of said purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as independent data controllers.
Your information will not be disclosed.
- NATURE OF DATA CONFERENCE AND CONSEQUENCES OF REFUSAL TO RESPOND
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2. A) is mandatory. In their absence, we will not be able to guarantee the services of the art. 2. A).
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2. B) is optional.
You can therefore decide not to provide any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications, and advertising material relating to the Services offered by the Data Controller. However, you will continue to be entitled to the services referred to in art. 2. A)
- STORAGE TIME
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the Service Purposes and for no more than 2 years from the collection of data for the Marketing Purposes.
- PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
The data are currently processed and stored at the registered office in Brescia, Via Vittorio Emanuele II n1. They are also processed, on behalf of the undersigned, by professionals and / or companies appointed to carry out accounting-administrative and labor consultancy activities, as indicated above.
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
As the interested party, you have the opportunity to exercise all the rights recognized and guaranteed by art. 7 and ss. of the Privacy Code and the new provisions of the European General Regulation 679/16 (so-called GDPR), you will have in particular the right to obtain at any time:
- confirmation of the existence or not of the processing of personal data that concern you and, if so, to obtain access to personal data as well as to information on the categories of the personal data processed, on the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data are or will be communicated, on the estimated storage period , on the existence of the right to request correction, cancellation or limitation of processing, on the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, on the existence of a decision-making process automated, including profiling;
- the immediate correction of inaccurate personal data and the integration of incomplete personal data;
- the immediate cancellation of personal data concerning you when consent is revoked, or are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed or the legal basis for the processing has ceased, have been unlawfully processed or this obligation is required by law or by judicial authorities;
- the limitation of the processing of personal data concerning you in case of a dispute on the accuracy of the same or the processing is unlawful or although the Company no longer needs it for the purposes of the processing, the personal data are still necessary for the assessment, exercise or the defense of a right in court;
- the personal data concerning you provided to the Company in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and to transmit such data to another data controller without impediments by the Company, if the processing is carried out by automated means. If technically feasible, you also have the right to obtain the direct transmission (so-called « data portability ») of your personal data from the Company to another data controller;
- the removal of the consent provided for the processing of sensitive data.
In addition to the aforementioned rights, the Data Subject always has the right to lodge a complaint for any matter regarding the processing of their personal data before the Personal Data Protection Authority.
The rights mentioned above may be exercised by sending a written request or by e-mail to the Company using the contacts provided in point 1 of this information.
The company will take care to inform you if it intends to further process the data you have provided for any purpose other than that for which it was collected.
Brescia, 25 maggio 2018
The Processing Data Controller